[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11397: [Feature] Add class for render HTML header/footer for BE and FE

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Fri Aug 7 09:48:46 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen.

To make it sure, I tried on 2 different servers and on 2 dummy website. I encountered the problem twice!

Here is the manoeuvre:

1. Checkout of the Core, revision #5768
2. svn update typo3/template.php -r 5747 (Otherwise the patch does not apply)
3. patch -p0 < page_includes_complete_v4.diff

Note the issue in the code source of http://dummy.ecodev.ch/index.php?id=1

I am available on Skype in case it may accelerate the debug.

Here is the tested TS:

page = PAGE
page.10 = TEXT
page.10.value = asdf