[TYPO3-core] RFC #9455: RTE incorrectly modifies external links and causes problems with subdomains

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Wed Aug 5 21:31:04 CEST 2009

Dan Osipov a écrit :

> Solution: Add a new setting that would keep all external URLs intact,
> even if they point to the current domain.

-1 from reviewing and testing.

I think this should not be resolved with an additional setting but
rather by analysis of the rootline and domain record of the referring page.

Moreover, the patch does not work in the described scenario when the
external link is a link to a page of the main domain.

Regards,
Stanislas