[TYPO3-core] RFC #11555: Feature: Scheduler

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Aug 5 17:06:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the review.

> I've found a small issue with the example hooks
> (http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/4152), there are 15 open issues
> still and I don't really like the hourglass icon to be honest.

I'll take a look at the issue you are raising later, and of course I'll
try to take care of as many issues as possible before commit.

Do you have another suggestion for the icon? BTW I will try to have a
usability review by Jens if he has time, but this can be done after commit.

> But this seems to be negligible, so here my +1 by reading and testing on
> Windows.

Great! Thanks

--

Francois Suter