[TYPO3-core] RFC #11474: Store separate extlist for the frontend

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed Aug 5 15:02:49 CEST 2009

FYI committed to trunk
11474	rev 5765
11475	rev 5766

I'll write a note for this feature to NEWS.txt later today.

Currently it is required to trigger the generation of the new extlistFE
by activating/de-activating an extension in EM.
It was mentioned to add the extlistFE generation to the updater.
This is not needed because the updater has already an option called
"install sysexts" which will change the extlist anyway.

greets
rupert