[TYPO3-core] RFC #11555: Feature: Scheduler

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Aug 5 11:38:32 CEST 2009

Xavier Perseguers wrote:

Hi Xavier,

> What did you test? The t3x from Francois or some SVN version?

I tested (and also made contributions to) the version from SVN, revision
1044. I specifically tested whether tasks are executed properly and also
implemented a new task for one of my extensions.

The project can be found here:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/typo3v4-gabriel

There are still some issues on forge, but those are not critical for the
integration of EXT:scheduler as sysext IMO.

You can test the functionality with one of the two example tasks the
scheduler comes with f.e.

best
Ingo

--