[TYPO3-core] FYI24 Bug #11585: Faulty usage of t3lib_matchCondition in backend template

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Aug 3 11:24:48 CEST 2009

Benjamin Mack wrote:

Hi Benni,

> yes, I agree. however, I just saw that we already are inconsistent in
> t3lib - with t3lib_Singleton.

well, see it as the "new" consistency... The first part, which matches
the path where the class resides in reflects the "namespace" (also see
t3lib_cache_backend_FileBackend f.e.) and the last part should then be
the "real" class name in upper camel case.
This should be added to the CGL then.

For old classes we can't change that I guess for reasons of backwards
compatibility. AFAIR PHP below 5.3 doesn't care for the case, but 5.3 is
more strict here.

Hope this makes sense.

all the best
Ingo