[TYPO3-core] FYI24 Bug #11585: Faulty usage of t3lib_matchCondition in backend template

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Aug 3 07:18:56 CEST 2009

Hi Ingo,

> in an attempt to streamline class naming I'd like to commit the attached
> follow up. Please let me now whether that'd be ok with you.
>
> BTW, I also started ripping appart t3lib_div into t3lib_utility_Array
> _String and _Http, let's see how this goes...

I don't reminder the whole discussion about the change of naming/split of t3lib_* but reading your follow-up it just seems to be quite error-prone to change a lower "c" to an upper one in the last
part of t3lib_utility_* (t3lib_utility_Client vs t3lib_utility_client). Without the whole discussion, I guess I would have preferred t3lib_Utility_Client instead.

Just my 2c.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en