[TYPO3-core] RFC #10331: Bug: linkHandler different than "record" leads to rteerror

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2008 at martinholtz.de
Tue Apr 28 17:52:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

> So, please give it a try with my last patch (with or without the
> hardcoded "record:" part) and give your votes. Thanks in advance!
+1 on reading and testing "0010331_v3.patch"

i added a small test-extension "testlinkhandler" to the bugtracker.
It addes an linkhandler for <link test:10>link to page 10</link>

Way to test:
1) create text element - disable RTE
2) insert
<link test:1>Link to page 1</link>
<link unknownlinkhandler:1>This will be marked as error</link>
3) save
4) enable RTE

Only "This will be marked as error" should be market as an error.

regards,
martin