[TYPO3-core] RFC #10331: Bug: linkHandler different than "record" leads to rteerror

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Apr 28 16:33:43 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> some remarks:
> the keyword record isn't used by core, it's used if you register a
> linkhandler for records. Only one extension can use "records" because
> it's unique register for one keyword. Thet reason why record is
> hardcoded is because linkhandler extension from AOE that took this
> keyword nut had the yellow box in RTE.
>
> Now it's time to find a generic solution for any registered keyword. For
> that reason i took all keys from registered and compare with them in my
> patch which i attached here again.

Your patch does exactly the same as Martin's... just a bit more
complicated... sorry... ;-)

I'm fine with removing the "record:" check since it should be used as
link-handler. However, I don't know the details why that was hardcoded
for the extension you mentioned or how it was (mis-)used by other
extension in between.

So, please give it a try with my last patch (with or without the
hardcoded "record:" part) and give your votes. Thanks in advance!

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3