[TYPO3-core] RFC #10651: Add <abbr> tag to hints SL, GL, SGL in EM

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Apr 27 11:58:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

>> Attached is an updated patch.
>
> sorry, attached was again v3.

Indeed a nice usability improvement. What should we do when an extension
is present at all three levels? The EM displays (SGL), but the
abbreviation's message is the same as for "GL", which is not correct. It
should be a really rare case, but it should still be handled properly. I
would suggest changing the message to something like "Locally installed
extension takes precedence over all other forms of installation".

What do you think?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter