[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6395 External TypoScripts files will always be cached

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Apr 27 00:05:21 CEST 2009

Hello Ernesto,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> True, we have been working for years now with typoscript files (in CVS)
> in our team, and we have been living with "clear all cache" until now.
> Shame on me that I haven't worked on that feature before!

There is an option to set:

admPanel.override.tsdebug.forceTemplateParsing = 1

in TSconfig - but it will simple force template parsing on every hit of
an FE page. Which can also become quite annoying, and additionally the
site wont behave the same way than without this option, so when going
from production to live, you can have extra problems ...
not counting the sites where removing/commenting this debug-option has
been forgotten.

greet,
Bernhard
--
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit des Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871-1919