[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #10985: Conversion from camelcase to underscores, and back

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:06:48 CEST 2009

Hi!

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> Could you explain what mess you expect?

Some extensions have "tx_", others have "Tx_".

> I mean, having this difference seems to be a good way to simplify the
> autoloading mechanism and additionnaly to easily "spot out" extensions
> using the new framework.

I am for having one single case for all extension classes as defined by the current CGL. This is easier for newcomers to learn and does not cause questions or re–learning from existing people.

We already backported some classes from the FLOW3 and they follow our existing guidelines. I see no reason to change it.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/have-fun-with-the-typoscript-error-hunt.html