[TYPO3-core] Feature #10986: Convert from extension prefix to extension key

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Sun Apr 26 15:52:50 CEST 2009

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Feature

BT Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10986

Branch: trunk

Problem:
For the new autoloader, we need a method to derive the extension name
from the class name. The class has the form tx_myextension_something,
and we need the extension key from that. Thus, we need a method which
receives tx_myextension, and gives you back the extension key (which
might be my_extension or myextension, depending how you named the
extension).

Solution:
Add a method getExtensionKeyByPrefix to t3lib_extMgm.

Notes:
This patch is part of a patch series to implement the autoloader. The
patches have been worked out together with Olly. The code for this patch
has been created by Dmitry.

Greets,
Sebastian