[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10977: Bug: Copyright in TYPO3 comment still 2008

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Apr 24 17:03:50 CEST 2009

Hi,

Patrick Broens wrote:
>>> Problem:
>>> In spite of resolved bug #10260 the copyright information in "TYPO3
>>> Content Management Framework" comment and in meta tag generator of BE
>>> scripts is still 1998-2008, not 1998-2009.
>
> I would say this is the task for the script(s) we're using when
> releasing a new version. These scripts do a lot of automated tasks and
> IMHO this should be done by one of them.

Right. Automated copyright updates would be great. AFAIK the source code
updates in the header parts are currently done manually as well.

I still would like to get this tiny change in as long as we don't have
any magic here.

Any objections against 4.1 and 4.2? Otherwise I just commit tomorrow.

Regards
Christian