[TYPO3-core] RFC #10639: Integration of mass file uploader

Patrick Broens patrick at netcreators.com
Fri Apr 24 16:42:41 CEST 2009

Patrick Gaumond wrote:
> I'm only commenting on the screenshot so far.
>
> The message being "File X is too big". Isn't weird it's the least visible?
>

> The cancel button isn't supposed to be at bottom?
It was my comment to put the cancel button at the top. When you do an
upload with a lot of files (for instance 400), the cancel button is at
the bottom and the user won't see it.

An extra feature was when having small filesizes, the list rapidly
changes height, and you had to chase the button. I had one try where it
was impossible to click it, because it was moving up very fast :-)

The other Patrick