[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #10953: Validation issue: <a> attribute "href" lacks value in shortcut menu

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Apr 23 10:43:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

> I'm currently looking at the validation stuff and this will be a very
> slow process. Eventually I would like to see all javascript calls
> properly made from event observers, not onclick="" or oncontextmenu=""
> in anchor or other tags. The last one is proprietary, not every browser
> understands it.

the main problem is that code produces the HTML itself, this makes it
really difficult to seperate the logic and the output. getting rid of it
is a slow process. maybe we should use a class where the needed HTML is
produced with an API, so we have a central point to change such
behaviour. Link generation could be a good start.

vg Steffen