[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6395 External TypoScripts files will always be cached

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Apr 22 18:19:25 CEST 2009

Hi Martin,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
>> I have no idea how I could solve this in a different way. Any proposals
>> welcome. AFAIK Masi always rants if a method returns two different data
>> types  ;)
>
> I think it's not great, but you have introduced a parameter which makes
> it clear that the return type changes.

As I started programming by learning C I also do not like this way of
returning data. In this case I would usually use a class member variable
to store all included files, and if required, retrieve it from the
instance after calling the "procesInclude" method ...

But as t3lib_TSparser is called by scope::operator, I can not use member
variables :(

greets,
Bernhard
--
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit des Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871-1919