[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10892: Make it possible to style a hover color for pagetree items

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Tue Apr 21 11:26:15 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

attached is v4 of the patch. This one does not onely the pagetree but also the filetree which is very similar and also
makes use of tree.js.

The wrapper is now a div, the classname is more precise, treeLinkItem. @steffen: pageTreeLinkItem is too precise because
we want to use it for the filetree as well.

ATTENTION: Before you apply this patch you need to apply the one provided by Patrick Broens for bug #10939. It fixes an
issue with wrong nesting of ul/li in the filetree.

Uschi