[TYPO3-core] RFC #10639: Integration of mass file uploader

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Fri Apr 17 19:41:13 CEST 2009

Hi Benni,

Patrick Broens schrieb:
> Hi Benni,
>
> First of all, I like this feature!
> I've tested it and here are my remarks:

some remarks (as already partly pointed out in this thread):
* $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['BE']['fileExtensions']
  Please define this variable in config_default.php as empty property
* loadJavascriptLib('.../prototype.js') is the same as loadPrototype()
* the hashLockClause is not available when the user agent is "Flash" -
this means, that one could use this user agent to perform backend
actions without checking against the user agent that created the session
-> I'd like to see some kind of registry that allows to disable this
check for the actions only

Future cleanup/changes (not urgent right now):
* $this->doc->JScodeArray['flashUploader'] and the further inline
JavaScript code in PHP could be extracted to the JavaScript file
* TYPO3.LLL in JavaScript could be generated by a method that takes
these labels from a locallang.xml file and returns a JSON string

Besides that: +1 on reading and testing

olly
--
Oliver Hader