[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10827: Hide "Save and View"-button when editing a content-element

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Apr 16 19:37:39 CEST 2009

Ok, then I don't understand why those options are in user/group TS to
begin with... If a page has no preview associated with it, there should
be no Save & View button. And if I don't want any records created
consecutively on a certain page - for all users - I can hide Save & New
button just on that page.

But otherwise, +1 for the RFC. Thanks!

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media