[TYPO3-core] RFC #10891: Bug: Page caching with external files enabled fails if files are not found.

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Apr 12 17:57:01 CEST 2009

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Thank you, but... the patch is not made against TYPO3 root which is also
> required by the rules. This makes applying the patch much easier for
> anyone who wants to test it.

@all
Does this bug still apply to branch trunk (a.k.a 4.3) with the new caching
framework?

@Vahan
This means you should check out the SVN repository from svn.typo3.org, then
make your changes and create the patch with `svn diff`. Then it's
automatically against typo3_src-directory and not against /home/vamirbekyan

> Type: New feature
It's a bug
> Branches: 4.2.2
The branch is 4.2

How can I reproduce this bug? Just set [FE][pageCacheToExternalFiles] = 1
and then delete cache file by hand? Your multiple-server description sounds
a bit weird. Always try to make it as easy as possible for your reviewers.

Chin up! I think everybody's first RFC was an adventure :)
Rules here are quite strict, but it's good the way it is..

Happy Easter!

Steffen