[TYPO3-core] RFC: #2178: template::getTabMenu doubles ampersands

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Apr 9 21:26:39 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Francois Suter wrote:
>>> I am just cautious touching stable versions.
>> A healthy attitude ;-)
>
> I agree :) This is a plus, not a minus :)

Thank you :)

Now, if we stick to the rules, this issue still needs a +1 on testing,
we currently only have one testing from me (I count my vote as a core
dev and will retest again before commit), so this testing vote can be
from anyone.

BTW: The getTabMenu() feature is really nice, I think extensions could
use this far more often if we fix this show stopper bug. My
test-extension even shows a "how to use me".

Thanks
Christian