[TYPO3-core] RFC: #2178: template::getTabMenu doubles ampersands

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Apr 9 18:17:53 CEST 2009

Stefano Kowalke wrote:
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2178
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3093
>
> Branches: 4.2, trunk

I am not entirely sure about 4.2: The bug currently makes getTabMenu()
practically unusable. If we fix it in 4.2 and some extension starts
using it, extensions will depend on patch level releases.

@Ingo: Is this ok for you?

> Problem:
> The function: template::getTabMenu produces following HTML output as
> example: index.php?&id=1&tab=1
>
> Solution:
> Dont pass the URL to htmlspecialchars function in template.php.

Reminder #2

This one is missing +1 on testing. A trivial test extension is included.

Thanks
Christian