[TYPO3-core] FYI: #10796: Click on preview link causes a fatal error

Olivier Schopfer ops at wcc-coe.org
Wed Apr 8 13:14:18 CEST 2009

I understand that, and I know that workspace preview is buggy.

However, there must be something wrong with the patch. Without the
patch, a "preview link" correctly brings me to a certain page (but I
can't navigate further in the workspace preview, which is the bug I was
trying to fix).

With the patch, the same kind of preview link brings me to the homepage
(in preview), rather than to the targetted page.

Olivier