[TYPO3-core] RFC #9703: Integrate EXT: ingmar_admpanelwrap

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Apr 4 22:36:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

> caching issue?

Cleared cache in typo3conf, typo3temp and browser. I don't quite see
what else I could clear.

I also disabled some extensions that added some JS frameworks (in
particular mootools), but no improvement (and looking at the code of
adminpanel.js, I wouldn't expect interferences anyway).

Firebug doesn't raise any JS errors either. I can see the cursor change,
but no dragging happens. When I move the mouse with the button down, I
just select text. Puzzling...

Cheers

--

Francois Suter