[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10812 helper function for handling with TYPOScript

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:19:55 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Francois, you're right - t3lib_parser would be a good class, because
it's a TS helper function.
And if anyone is looking for helper functions, he normally have a look
into t3lib_div - that's why I'd prefer t3lib_div.
Another possibility would be, to put it into t3lib_tsparser and make a
call to this function from t3lib_div. How about that?

Greets
Sebastian