[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10724: Feature: Provide a check that compare a given URL with the host, TYPO3 is running on!

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Thu Apr 2 13:01:33 CEST 2009

Oliver Hader schrieb:

> I attached a modified version of your patch that moves the
> isAllowed-method to t3lib_div since it can be useful for situations that
> are not only in the backend. Furthermore I changed the comments and some
> formatting issues.

-1 if the name stays t3lib_div::isAllowedUrl. The name implies a check
against a list of valid urls. In fact it only checks if the given
scheme/host/port (but not the user part) of the current HTTP request is
the same.

Maybe t3lib_div::cmpHost($url, $hostlist) is more in line with the
current code (see t3lib_div::cmpIP).

Note that I also suggest to use a $hostlist parameter instead of the
hardcoded self::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_REQUEST_HOST').

Masi