[TYPO3-core] RFC #10816: tslib_content calls deprecated function makeInstanceClassName

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Wed Apr 1 18:08:17 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Susanne Moog wrote:
>> I don't think I really get the point but I attached a new version with
>> the instantiation (and fixed the else part).
>
> Do you understand what this version really does? ;)

That was my point with not getting the point ;)

> This brakes XCLASSes completely for tslib_cObj. So if anyone XCLASSes any FE extension, this is not going to work anymore. Check what makeInstanceClassName() does.

Thanks for your explanation, I finally understood the methodology behind
 it... but I give up, I can't fix this bug.

My problem is that makeInstanceClassName returned the class name and not
an instance while makeInstance returns the whole instance. For the
current code and availability checks in tslib_content->callUserfunc to
work we would need the class name... I don't know how to fix that, so
I'll leave it, sorry.

Susanne

--
Susanne Moog