[TYPO3-core] RFC #6525: Feature: wrapItemAndSub for GMENU

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Sep 30 10:44:27 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote: on 28.09.2008 11:38:

> +1 by reading and testing.
>
> I tested but the "normal" way with usage of wrapItemAndSub instead of
> allWrap.
>
> I'm for integrating this patch as it is a bugfix for the nesting of GMENU.

Thanks.

So this is a reminder for another core +1 needed.

> I also would like to see the integration of GTMENU as additional method.

Yeah, would be cool. I think the "*menu" series of classes also need
some refactoring (and splitting in multiple files), because their code
is pretty difficult to understand.

A out of the box GTMENU would be cool, indeed. The solution is so simple
that it is a shame that it currently relies on IProcFunc and is only
documented in the Wiki.

Cheers,
Ernesto