[TYPO3-core] RFC #9284: Feature: tt_content.starttime/endtime have now effect on caching

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Sat Sep 27 15:36:53 CEST 2008

Hi,

> My point of view was that if per object caching was being dealt with
> anyway, as it was planned for 4.3, that concept should/coult be
> integrated there. But I am not sure if anyone is doing any work on that
> matter (Oli, Stucki, any feedback on that?).
>
> So in the meantime, if Martin Holtz is still listening, I would suggest
> that he looks into cObject function CONTENT and function RECORDS and see
> if he manages to find a way to get the idea working. And also HMENU and
> its kids would need to be included in the soup, because they can also
> include pages that have starttime somewhere in some future mid-day.
i am still listening and learned a lot:) thanks so far.

I would not like to double all querys, so i think about differnet ways.

But afaik the query will check about start and stoptime now - perhaps it
will be possible to check about start and stoptime  in (now + default cache
expire) and check than each record in php?

But i do not like that idea.

If-Statments in SQL are not DBAL compatible?

regards,
martin