[TYPO3-core] Announcement: Hackontest SVN Development Branch

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Sep 23 22:58:45 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

as you might have read, the Hackontest in Winterthur/Switzerland starts
tomorrow September 24th 2008 at 10:00 CEST. Ingo, Dmitry and me are
participating to implement several features during a 24h code sprint.

For this we'll create a separate branch for the session tomorrow morning
at 09:30 CEST. All current branches will stay open during the Hackontest
event. We just use that different branch to separate the changes we did.
Additionally we can give SVN writing access to non-core-team-members
during the event to commit several sub-tasks (e.g. writing unit tests).

The Hackontest branch will be located at:
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core/branches/hackontest_2008

Additional information about the event and required resources can be
found here:
http://news.typo3.org/news/article/typo3-at-the-hackontest-in-switzerland/

Let's rock tomorrow! ;-)

Good night and best regards from Switzerland,
Olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3