[TYPO3-core] RFC #9400: Integrate jb_status_code in the TYPO3 core

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Sep 22 22:06:26 CEST 2008

Hi again!

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> I apologize to the rest of the team for a very long post but it is
> necessary to prevent misunderstanding in this serious question about
> redirects.

And the final thing about hijacking for today:
http://clsc.net/research/google-302-page-hijack.htm

This page has a report from September 18, which says that URL hijacking seems to be not a problem for Google any more. And it confirms again that this problem is not the problem of the specification but the problem of several search engines. I guess it will be solved soon.

I was a bit wrong in the previous e-mail when I said it is nonsense. The problem exists but it is clearly the problem of search engines and they try to repair it.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team