[TYPO3-core] RFC #9400: Integrate jb_status_code in the TYPO3 core

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Sep 22 10:09:52 CEST 2008

Hi!

Andreas Wolf wrote:
> Btw., we should perhaps disallow usage of Code 302 - it may cause a
> problem called URL hijacking with most search engines. See [1]
> (unfortunately only in German) for details. Unfortunately what the
> English wikipedia [2] says about URL hijacking is something completely
> different - they use it as a term for typosquatting, which is in no way
> any similar...

Well, even if search engines have problem with it, we should not disable 302 due to this fact. Search engines do not support flash but it does not prevent people from using flash. We develop for humans, not robots. If robt does not interpret the specification coreectly, this is not our fault.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team