[TYPO3-core] RFC #9400: Integrate jb_status_code in the TYPO3 core

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Sep 21 18:44:02 CEST 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> in this case i like it more to have the "short" description in TCA-Form
> like Susanne did instead of the complete Header code.

I am ok with it as soon as it is clear for translators what it means. Right now it is not clear if it should be translated or not. If it is a description, it should look like a description. If it is a header, it should be translated.

> btw giving a -1 for this small issue sounds a bit hard for the patcher
> as such thing would be same without an +1 ;-)

No. It is -1 because it is a mistake to put headers to locallang file. The patch cannot go to trunk because it contains a error. Hard or no hard, errors do not go to SVN. This is a purpose of -1. I could rework the patch to be correct but at the moment I am preparing to the Hackontest. Therefore I only can give -1 to stop the obvious mistake coming to the code.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team