[TYPO3-core] RFC #9094: Make simulate static a system extension

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Sep 21 13:01:29 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> I found some small errors in my old version, however the link generation
> works just fine.
>
> The attached patch now works like a charm for me. Can you try again and
> show me what is in your TypoScript "config." part if you still run into
> problems?

Hi Benni,

i' sorry, it was my fault - there was an extension simulatestatics in
typo3conf/ext, may be i tested some time before with extension you sent
me ...

Now it's installed proper and works, here is my review

include_once($TYPO3_CONF_VARS][TYPO3_MODE]['XCLASS']['ext/simulatestatic/class.tx_simulatestatic.php']);

remove ] after $TYPO3_CONF_VARS (syntax error)

header(...) please use t3lib_div::redirect / http constants

Nitpicking: you mixed up comments with tab indentation / no indentation,
please fix. What was our CGL agreement, no indentation?

Beside that +1 after reading and testing when you change above mentioned.

vg Steffen