[TYPO3-core] RFC #9094: Make simulate static a system extension

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Sep 21 11:50:33 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> I found some small errors in my old version, however the link generation
> works just fine.
>
> The attached patch now works like a charm for me. Can you try again and
> show me what is in your TypoScript "config." part if you still run into
> problems?

Hi Benni,

i ensured before the patch that simulateStatics work, only configured
with config.simulateStaticDocuments = 1 (and htaccess) getting simple
syntax pid.0.html

Then i applied the patch, ensured extension is installed, but it doesn't
work.
I use a simple one-template-site so something goes wrong here

vg Steffen