[TYPO3-core] RFC #9400: Integrate jb_status_code in the TYPO3 core

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Sep 21 11:20:24 CEST 2008

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey all,

> Although I've written the patch the last days in a quick minute, I
> haven't tested the patch yet, but will do the next days, just wanted to
> make sure we don't loose that patch in my trash ;-)

the patch ends up in a parse error. I fixed that and changed wrong
naming of the database field (expected was redirectHttpStatusCode, field
was named redirectHttpCode), additionally I changed from tinyint to int
as tinyint is only for numbers up to 255.

Attached is the - for me - working patch.

Comments:
Would be nice as Dmitry already said to have a select box. I would like
to see a label for that field, too, as currently it just appears out of
nowhere without a description.

Regards,

Susanne