[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9149: Additional Stylesheets in template.php

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Sep 20 12:46:24 CEST 2008

Hi,

here is an advanced solution. Basically it's a patch Benni sent me and i
overworked and reviewed.

It introduces
* stylesheets-array
* initialize stylesheets-array with stylesheet and stylesheet2

It set following to depecated (will be removed in version 4.5)
* inDocStyles (use inDocStylesArray instead)
* styleSheetFile (will be $stylesheets['stylesheet'])
* styleSheetFile2 (will be $stylesheets['stylesheet2'])
* styleSheetFile_post (will be $stylesheets['stylesheet_post'])
* backGroundImage (will be $inDocStylesArray['backgroundImage'])
* inDocStyles_TBEstyle (will be $inDocStylesArray['TBEstyle'])

I think this is a more general solution abd easy to use, allows
stylesheet-file and inline style-addition in modules and can be
overridden by skin extension.

vg Steffen