[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7537: Docheaders: Wizard RTE: No docheader

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Tue Sep 16 05:28:09 CEST 2008

Hi Jeff,

> It seems to be working fine for me in FF2 on Windows and Mac so I'm not
> sure what the difference is.
>
> Opera seems to have issues with the backend sizing throughout, as I see
> unexpected scrollbars in a lot of places other than the RTE Wizard.  I
> think the RTE Wizard is actually calculating the size correctly given
> its parent elements but some of the parent elements are too large (For
> me at least, the scollbar is attached to the entire window and not just
> the RTE Wizard's iframe).

I have to reduce the toolbar to one line for the scrollbar to disappear
in FF2. But maybe the problem is in the opening size of the RTE itself.
The toolbar is a series of floating elements and browsers have a hard
time calculating the size of such objects. At least we get it right in FF3.

I think we can give up on Opera for now.

So +1 from me.

Regards,
Stan