[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7552: Docheaders: Module Import Export: No docheader

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Sep 15 07:58:17 CEST 2008

Christian Kuhn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Patrick Broens wrote:
>> Problem:
>> Module Import Export has no docheader and is not according to new BE
>> user interface
>>
>> Solution:
>> Add docheader to wizard
>>
>> Branches:
>> Trunk, TYPO3_4-2
>>
>> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7552
>
> +1 on reading and testing.
>

> Attached patch with minor modifications:
>
> typo3/stylesheet.css
> - Hunk applies again and uses body#imp-exp-mod introduced with revision
> 3455, bug #7883
>
> typo3/templates/impexp.html:
> - Use class="docheader-row2-left" / right instead of class="pagepath" /
> class="infooptions"
> - Move pagepath to row2->right like the other docheaders in web section
> - Added <div id="typo3-inner-docbody"> as wrap for ###CONTENT###
>
> typo3/sysext/impexp/app/index.php
> - Fixed failing hunk at line 290 (because of revision 3455, bug #7833)
> - Fixed minor whitespace issues according to CGL
> - Fixed alignment of new comments with code
>

> The PAGEPATH marker always shows root page because $this->id and
> $this->pageinfo are not properly initialized throughout the module. This
> should be cleaned up and fixed in bug #9050.

Thanks guys.  I made a couple more minor modifications to get this ready
for commit.

- Moved template into impexp system extension.
- Added proper ->pageinfo initialization (with ->id initializaiton to
follow in a separate RFC).
- Changed getButtons from private to protected.
- Removed commented-out debug() statements elsewhere in the class.

Thanks,
Jeff