[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7539: Docheaders: Wizard tsconfig: No docheader

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Sep 15 06:41:17 CEST 2008

Christian Kuhn wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Patrick Broens wrote:
>> Problem:
>> Wizard tsconfig has no docheader and is not according to new BE user
>> interface
>>
>> Solution:
>> Add docheader to wizard
>>
>> Branches:
>> Trunk, TYPO3_4-2
>>
>> BT Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7539
>

> +1 on reading and testing.
>

> Cleaned up the patch:
>
> typo3/stylesheet.css:
> - Applies again (no functional change)
>
> typo3/wizard_tsconfig.php:
> - Removed invalid phpdoc headers from js functions (nobrainer)
> - fixed comment indenting to align with code blocks
> - fixed minor whitespace issues
>
> typo3/templates/wizard_tsconfig.html:
> - Changed class="pagepath" to class="docheader-row2-left"
> - Changed class="infooptions" to class="docheader-row2-right"
>

> Cheers
> Christian

I was getting ready to test and commit this one when I realized that
there's not any content at all within the docheaders here.  Since this
is actually a popup window its not as strongly connected to the other
docheaders in the main backend modules and Benni and I both of the
opinion tha the docheaders should be left out here.

Any objects?

Thanks,
Jeff