[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8899: [feature] Configuration of uploads and create folder in linkbrowser

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Sep 14 19:00:34 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> I reviewed the patch and I agree with Benny that we do not need new
> TYPO3_CONF_VARS in this case. Every user can be in the group and group
> can get TSConfig. Default group for the user can also be assigned using
> TSConfig when user is created. Therefore disabling of these fields is
> possible already without extra TYPO3_CONF_VARS.
>
> I am ready to commit the attached patch.

+1 from testing and reading - go ahead!

One point Stan mentioned in the discussion should be in our mind that we
need to have a defaultUserTS for BE-section too to have the possibility
to make real global setting instead of having extra user groups for that.

That was the reason for the TYPO3_CONF_VARS.

vg Steffen