[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8899: [feature] Configuration of uploads and create folder in linkbrowser

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Sep 14 17:27:24 CEST 2008

Hi!

I reviewed the patch and I agree with Benny that we do not need new TYPO3_CONF_VARS in this case. Every user can be in the group and group can get TSConfig. Default group for the user can also be assigned using TSConfig when user is created. Therefore disabling of these fields is possible already without extra TYPO3_CONF_VARS.

I am ready to commit the attached patch.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team