[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9313: Introduce HTTP_STATUS-Constants

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Sep 14 17:05:23 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Ingo Renner wrote:
>> We coud of course just do t3lib_HttpResponse and t3lib_HttpRequest and
>> just put them into t3lib without the subfolder. I would prefer the
>> former option, though.
>
> I would prefer subfolder too but our conventions do not allow underscore
> characters. So formally this is no go. We are being formal in many
> things recently. We must use the same criterias for every feature, not
> just for some. So no underscores.

Hi Dmitry,

i'm experimenting with an autoloader, and to resolve path for the class
this would help much.
If you have class named "t3lib_http_request"
it would be easy to know that this class is in
t3lib/http/class.t3lib_http_request.php

But i'm open for ideas without underscore having such autoload in mind.

vg Steffen