[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9318: Enhance and fix tslib_eidtools

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu Sep 11 20:01:58 CEST 2008

Hey,

for this function, couldn't we put the three first lines of comment in
the beginning into the main comment structure?

+	/**
+	 * Makes TCA available inside eID
+	 *
+	 * @return	void
+	 */
+	public static function initTCA() {
+		// It is possible that $TCA is an array but it was not loaded properly.
+		// This happens if some badly made extension attempts to manipulate
+		// $TCA in the ext_localconf.php.
+		if (!is_array($GLOBALS['TCA']) || !isset($GLOBALS['TCA']['pages'])) {
+			// Load TCA using TSFE
+			self::getTSFE()->includeTCA(false);
+		}
+	}

Also, what's the reason for putting the function as "final"? (maybe I
don't see it).

Other than that, +1 after reading.

--
All the best,