[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9320: Bugfix for temporary Filemounts

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu Sep 11 19:40:20 CEST 2008

Hey Steffen,

just browsed through your patch, and here's some classic nitpicking...

What about lines like this?
==============
-		 				// Fraverse files:
+						// Fraverse files:
==============

1. question: Why did you change this at all? And: What changes?
2. question: If you change this line, please remove the misspellings ;-)

Maybe you could write a patch without the white-space-changes?

Thanks,
benni.
-SDG-

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9320
>
> Branches: trunk, 4.2

> This belongs to the element browser using temporary filemounts added with
> options.folderTree.altElementBrowserMountPoints
>
> The current situation has some bugs
>
> * the whole tree is set to "readonly" so user has no possibility to
> upload files to his regular filemount
> * mounts have wrong icon (ftp_user-icon) because the filemounts are
> initialized with wrong parameter
>
> The attached patch corrects this with
> * remove readonly-flag
> * adding a new mount-type "readonly" for temporary filemounts
> * add a new icon for readonly-filemount
> * use mount type while render subfolders and use readonly-icon for
> subfolders of temporary mount (see screenshot readonly.png)
> * in element browser determine the current mount and remove upload
> possibility if mount is readonly
>
> The patch works for all element browsers (normal, RTE, DAM)
>
> Additional Information:
> There are 2 new icons for the readonly-mounts (attached)
> * _icon_ftp_readonly.gif => typo3/gfx/i/_icon_ftp_readonly.gif
> * [t3skin]_icon_ftp_readonly.gif =>
> typo3/sysext/t3skin/icons/gfx/i/_icon_ftp_readonly.gif
>
> Thanks Stan as this patch is created by teamwork of Stan and me.
>
> vg Steffen

All the best,
benni.
-SDG-