[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #9315: Description of tslib_fe::includeTCA is incorrect

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Sep 9 13:10:38 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> This is SVN patch request.
>
> Type: bug
>
> Branches: 4.1, 4.2, trunk
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9315
>
> Problem: description of tslib_fe::includeTCA() is incorrect. It makes a
> user think that this function includes the full TCA while it only
> includes 'ctrl' section.

I was astonished about this and dug into it, and it seems you're right.
So thanks for the fix.

One little addition though: I would add the text "after calling this
function" to the last sentence, so it's like this:

	"To load full TCA for the table, use
	 t3lib_div::loadTCA($tableName) after calling this function."

cheers
Ingmar