[TYPO3-core] RFC #9094: Make simulate static a system extension

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Sep 9 02:08:54 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey all,
>
> since the "recursive config. patch" is now in the core, I updated this
> patch as well, taking Masi's (protected instead of private) and Dmitry's
> (no hardcoded conflict with realurl) comments into account.
>
> Attached is a new patch, the binary files (ext_icon and manual) haven't
> changed.

Hi Benni,

i checked out the patch, and there are 2 issues:

1) the dependency is to low, i get dependency error with trunk

2) it doesn't rewrite my menu links after
config.simulateStaticDocuments = 1

It does the decoding if i manually ener url like 2.0.html. I will
investigate why this don't work

vg Steffen