[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #9297: Element browser should forward readOnly state to hooking browsers

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Mon Sep 8 07:09:01 CEST 2008

I am attaching a modified patch because there are further issues with
this feature.

In link wizard mode, the alternate filemounts are not shown. More
generally, in wizard and RTE mode, both webmounts and filemounts need to
be checked because links may be to both pages and files. Moreover, when
dam_ttcontent is installed, then both webmounts and filemounts need to
be checked also because the element browser is then in db mode, not in
file mode, for media/image insertion. So I removed the break after the
webmounts check and let execution flow through.

Also, I leave the readOnly flag to false, if only alternate webmounts
are configured, because the user cannot change/update while selecting a
link in the page tree.

Regards,
Stanislas