[TYPO3-core] Core Blog

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Sep 6 10:42:55 CEST 2008

Hi core-deva,

excuse that this post is against the list rules, but it's the only way
for me to address the core devs only.

May be you read my proposal in typo3.org-list about a core blog, so i
want to ask you direct.

We already have a Blog system with buzz, so it won't be a technical problem.
It would be very nice if any new feature is documented with a short blog
entry. This can be done easy as most of this information normally is
part of the feature request.
Something like

Feature-Title
VERSION: 4.3
Description
may be a screenshot
How to use (if something is needed like configuration)

That would inform the community about everything what is new developed,
also it would be something like a protocol (eg for documentation) and a
little treasure chest for search in, and at least people will be more
interested in this list :-)

As it should be not much work for everybody i would help with
publishing, the poster of a feature should deliver this small infos (if
not even it's in feature request)

What do you think?

vg Steffen